- Each booking entitles the client to one hour of Brian Doherty’s time for personalized advice on their social security claiming decision situation.
- Upon booking, the client agrees to pay a $1,000 non-refundable deposit for securing the time slot. The deposit will be applied to the total cost of the 1 on 1 session.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy:
- In the event of a no-show, the client is allowed to reschedule their 1 on 1 session only once.
- The client must rebook the session within three (3) days of the original no-show appointment, or they will forfeit their non-refundable deposit and will need to submit a new deposit for a new booking.
b. Rescheduling with Advanced Notice:
- Clients may reschedule their 1 on 1 session up to two (2) times.
- Rescheduling requests must be made at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the originally scheduled 1 on 1 session.
- Failure to provide a minimum of 24 hours notice for rescheduling will result in the forfeiture of the non-refundable deposit, and the client will need to submit a new deposit for a new booking.
- The $1,000 deposit is non-refundable under all circumstances. Clients are encouraged to review their schedule and ensure they can attend the 1 on 1 session before making a booking.
By booking a session with Brian Doherty, clients agree to adhere to this booking and cancellation policy. Any disputes arising from this policy will be handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.